Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hardest Cnut on the furum

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 14:58 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
Show us your willy then.

I don't normally get it out for strangers Shifty
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RobB
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:00 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless drunk in McDonalds? Laughing

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 15:05 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told silver he could have a ganders if he ever beat me round a track but i don't mind that bet because i can't see him ever winning. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 15:26 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will cry with laughter if silver owns you Laughing

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 15:29 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think bikes support zimma frames so im ok. Very Happy

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
One of the youngest black belts in the country at the time (got in a newspaper Cool )

Rolling Eyes That's just stupid. You need to actually earn the black belt, you can't just get it in a newspaper!

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 15:48 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

I mean i got in the paper for it. Razz

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 15:50 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

Yeah yeah, how many tokens did it cost ya?

WR

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:50 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the paper too.
For aggrivated police assault.
And they lost the first fight.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 15:53 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

WR450_geezer wrote:
markcatate wrote:

Yeah yeah, how many tokens did it cost ya?

WR

It was a long time ago when i meant something. Now they can probably fast track you and do it in a few years. Rolling Eyes

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh you can buy them online now the bastar*s

Suzuki
Roger

PostPosted: 16:02 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:
when i meant something

What happened to make you worthless? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:03 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defeat at a BCF shite slinging match.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 16:18 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

Suzuki wrote:
markcatate wrote:
when i meant something

What happened to make you worthless? Laughing

I mean it, and anyway stop asking to see my willy. I don't car if you will host my site for free. Razz

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:18 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think theres the small issue of addressing hard.

Im sure on fighting ability, in theory anyone with blackbelts etc... woot.

But to be hard, you dont even need to be physically imposing. The hardest guy i know certainly isnt.

The reason hes hard though, is you fuck with him he'll come back with a shotgun.

'Hard' is a state of mind.

However, that doesnt mean that a 16 year old muppet is hard because he'll pull a blade cos you looked at him funny... Rolling Eyes

Anyone seen debt collector? That little kid who idolises billy connollys character, he aint hard even though he doesnt know when to stop. Billy however, is.

Dont think someones hard because they are good at kata fluffing about in dressing gowns Rolling Eyes
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 16:22 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

Dont think someones hard because they are good at kata fluffing about in dressing gowns Rolling Eyes

They are more likely to kick the shit out of you though as they know what they are doing. I personally think people that do pikey fighting are hard. They literally kick the living shit out of each other. Shocked

Fight Club style. Cool

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:28 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate I knew a while back does cage fighting. Now he's not exactly what I'd call 'imposing', but anyone who stands in a cage and is willing to have bones broken by some huge muther fucker is 'ard in my book! Thumbs Up

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting hard reading all this macho stuff Mmmm

zaknafien

PostPosted: 17:07 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's me obviously.

Don't mess with me, I have an army at my disposal.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 17:09 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

They are more likely to kick the shit out of you though as they know what they are doing.

I can do all the fluffy spin kicking shite, i can kick higher then MY head (and im 6'4) and like i say, do the fluffy stuff. And that wasn't even karate, karate is known as the lowest of the low.

Until you get to competitions you just do kata. Fuck that.

I did choi kwang do, still non contact in theory, but we did alot of sparring drills and bag work so i do have the set reactions/conditioned responses. I quite often have smacked peoples arms away when they've gone to hit me with something jokily... makes you popular Shocked

I still wouldnt respect that as the gradings are just fluffing about kata wise, and indeed the reason i left it is because the belts were gifts for turning up. I was bloody good, especially power wise, and i was the same belt as people who were crap but started at the same time as me.

Its like these 8yr old black belts at karate, fuck that... god no.

The only martial art i truly respect is Judo. Its just rough housing and reflexs. And you get a black belt in that, you have to be pretty nails. You have to win 10 fights against other brown belts your same size to win your black belt.
One of the reasons i can, with a straight face say, my dads harder then your dad, is because the old fucker got his black belt against 20 year old policemen/firemen when he was 43. Thats not bad in anyones books.

But you are missing the point. Hard isnt being able to have a jackets off bout of flying kicks in the beer garden.

Hard (and i do know through the family someone who did this Neutral) is getting your head kicked in in a pub, going outside, getting a cricket bat from your car and putting it through their head... and i do mean through. Got manslaughter tho... still provocation.

Being hard = prison. No way around it.

Ever seen american history X... Has anything you've done made your life any better?
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

zaknafien

PostPosted: 17:17 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
The only martial art i truly respect is Judo.

I do hope that is only for their grading requirements.

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
Who do you think is the hardest person on the forum?
And the reason why.

Does it really matter?

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
Hard (and i do know through the family someone who did this Neutral) is getting your head kicked in in a pub, going outside, getting a cricket bat from your car and putting it through their head... and i do mean through. Got manslaughter tho... still provocation.

What about getting whacked with an ashtray by some Cockney rebel toerag, stopped from chasing the bastard who hit me by the bouncers, sneaking out a side door and drop kicking the cunt on the pavement outside the pub, getting up and taking a penalty kick at his head then gubbing his big soft pal?
That's facking 'ard!
And then they called the police for me. Rolling Eyes

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

BanditBitch wrote:
Walloper wrote:
Who do you think is the hardest person on the forum?
And the reason why.

Does it really matter?

Stay out of this you.

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 17:44 - 31 Jan 2006    Post subject: Re: Hardest Cnut on the furum Reply with quote

So does that make the 3 people that jumped my mates at a golf course, smashed them up and their cars with golf clubs hard???

I don't think so and 2 of them went to prison.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 126 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7