Havin a little fun on my SR50 Ditech

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:49 - 30 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
A mate of mine "Fortuna's Little brother" has a green ducatti Mini moto and it is such a fast little bike. It can keep up with a semi automatic 100cc crosser cheap bike from the japanese bike shop opposite halfords in chatham...
Very fast little machine!

<|Binge|>

Broke 20 times already though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:23 - 30 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he is going to use it much then it would be worth selling it and getting a higher quality one, the Blata ones are normally cheap to buy but that is reflected in the quality. He should be able to sell it and find a better one to buy for about the same money on MiniMotoClub.com Have look for the Polini 6.2bhp ones. Thumbs Up

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 13:06 - 30 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people need to Lighten The Fuck Up.

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:38 - 30 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He loves his Mini Moto. Always tinkering with it and "doing it up".
Goes out, wrecks it, repairs it, goes out etc..
Not all of us strive for the fastest most perfect machine, that would just be me Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 00:32 - 01 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If he is going to use it much then it would be worth selling it and getting a higher quality one, the Blata ones are normally cheap to buy but that is reflected in the quality. He should be able to sell it and find a better one to buy for about the same money on MiniMotoClub.com Have look for the Polini 6.2bhp ones

Do you realise that if anybody living in princess park owns anything half decent, then they will just get it nicked. Its such a shit hole!

ANd I see gav everywhere on his little mini moto, Its wikid. Dnt see y he wud wana sell it for about £100 and pay an extra £600 to get a "Better quality" bike...

<|Binge|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:00 - 01 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chav scum are more likely to nick a mini moto which looks like a big motorbike only smaller than they are one which just is a mini bike IMO so his Blata is more likely to get nicked. Well if he just has it for car park posing then a Blata will do him fine but if he is using for anything other than car park riding he'll get on much better with a different one.

Oh yeah, you do realise that most people don't know anything about where this Princess Park place is?

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:38 - 01 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Oh yeah, you do realise that most people don't know anything about where this Princess Park place is?

I live in Princess Park Embarassed

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 11:41 - 01 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well gavs got the fastest mini moto ive ever seen locally... Very Happy
And princess park is full of chav scum Mad And I mean FULL!

<|Binge|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 01 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Well gavs got the fastest mini moto ive ever seen locally... Very Happy
And princess park is full of chav scum Mad And I mean FULL!

<|Binge|>

I went to Walderslade villiage yesterday to get my tax. There must have been about 20 of them all just standing there staring at my bike.
Made me a bit uneasy walking into the post office.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 01:31 - 03 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down the Village they are well bad. They nick anything what they can get...

Im supprised they didnt try to steal the foam out of your air filter... Or your dustcaps. Twisted Evil

It makes me laugh. If you go through the Village in mid summer, at betwoon end of school and midnight there isnt ONE chav to be seen. BUT now its fukin freezin cold winter. You cant get near the Village for them. They are everywhere!

Ih, on the Highstreet today there was a stall selling Mini Motos and Mini MXs... He had a Mini Moto with the side car/platform there. I didnt ask how much though...

Does the platform remove from the bike its self for single riding? Wink
If it does, then I might go see what he will take for it...

<|Binge|>

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:23 - 03 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw on the news that they were throwing stuff at the co-op workers and intimidating them. Like Beirut there sometimes.
Had my dustcaps nicked before because they were metal ones Mad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 194 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2