Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

lack of girl riders..YES..lack of teenage girl riders..YES..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:02 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: lack of girl riders..YES..lack of teenage girl riders..YES.. Reply with quote

Twisted Evil now this is a weird one Twisted Evil ..and i mayb wrong but you dont hear of many girl riders especialy ones from around 16-19 lol.. i was just wondering is there any girls on here who want to prove me wrong or is there any guys who no girl riders? maybe its just co\z im from england...which it probably is but anywayz id like to hear replys to this one so Razz..get typin peace Thumbs Up

[/img]

rs fiddie 02'tetsuya rep, Mk sp 75cc alloy kit, 21mm dellorto carb, pod air filter, Mk Clutch, Jolly Moto 80cc pipe

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 23:03 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are mainly all from england her I am 18 and I ride.

Slinn84
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:06 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the girls i work with is a biker, she's 17 and has a little dna 50cc, its a bit weird, no offecne to her but she's a bit of a girly girl, all make up and tarty dresses, seems weird when she pulls up on a motorbike

hope she dunt read this or i'll be getting a slap tomorrow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:15 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

i didnt mean any offence or anything and good on ya mate for riding Very Happy and as for the girly girl lol them girls can actualy be dangerous so i hope your a boxer lol Thumbs Up

rs fiddie 02'tetsuya rep, Mk sp 75cc alloy kit, 21mm dellorto carb, pod air filter, Mk Clutch, Jolly Moto 80cc pipe

Slinn84
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:20 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i know

it wunt be the first time she'd have slapped me either,

she's kewl enuf but not the sort you'd expect to be a biker,

and come to think of it there's a woman down my street with a bike, the new suzuki dl650, another person i wunt expect to be a biker, more the knitting type i wud have thought, but its kewl that all sorts of ppl can get into biking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres a good few girls i know who ride
one which rides a DNA 50, two who ride scooters and one who lives down the road did have a DT125 offroader.. She sold it not long ago

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:30 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

yp it sure is kool that all types of people get into biking ..but then saying that alot of them people seem to not like learners,50cc's,scooters,dna's which at the end of the day i think is wrong because everyone has to start sum time and alot of the people who dont like them have actualy been in their place!!! hmm confusing lol ..iv never seen a girl on a bike ..but maybe thats just my area ..kind of a small minded area but then hey maybe its just i dont look hard enuf Wink

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:32 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a number of the ladies that ride on here, Let me try to recall a few for you:

Lawa, Annabella, Viper, MrsHippy, Bendy, M to name but a few.
Well... loads anyway. I'm bound to have forgotten someone important from that list so I expect I'll get a slap at some point. Very Happy Thumbs Up

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:36 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

but maybe that is all of them in the UK! lol

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 23:39 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but maybe that is all of them in the UK!

I dought that.

Quote:
yp it sure is kool

English please?

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:44 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i meant to say yep it sure is cool Very Happy

and by the way the thing with that might be all of them was a joke Neutral

so where do all of you ride?

Jammy-G This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:46 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

swifty_mcvay wrote:
but maybe that is all of them in the UK! lol

This is a UK based forum, and most of us are from the UK! Thumbs Up
A colleague of mine at work has an SV650, and there are a few newbies on here that are lady riders!!

Erm let me try and remember, Octapusfoot, Sash, sv_cath and again a number of others.

I have just realised, you aren't a girl looking for like minded ladies are you?

I suggest that the best way to pull isn't on a bike chat forum. Confused

Thumbs Down

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:48 - 25 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...man i am not trying to pull its just as a joke my mates girlfreind said she might get a bike to ride round with us..so i had a thought and just wondered how many there actualy were so i just thought id ask..and no im not a like minded female lol Thumbs Up

madmurphy
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:01 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dude. soz about taking ages to get on here my mum woz on the computer being stingy. just thinkin how many ppl we know whos getting bikes? or scooter scum lol

Middle Finger Very Happy Middle Finger

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 00:52 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lo hey man so wat u up to ? and anywayz u havnt sed anything about girl riders u culda at least made sumthin up Evil or Very Mad lol

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:55 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mum used to have a motorbike (hmm c50 nice) though almost killed when i even mentioned getting one, as did my dad up until a few years ago... but thats not the point is it! Rolling Eyes

I think allot of people could benefit from owning a motor bike, everyone should own one at least once in their life provided they aren't stupid with it...

All my female friends have had a ride (on my bike dirty beggars...) all of them loved it but none of them felt inclined to buy one, no room for shopping was one reason Razz still haven't convinced the girlfriend to go on it yet she is a bit of a wuss i'm afraid (she won't even go on little rides at theme parks) Sad maybe this summer Thumbs Up

I suppose its the lesser feeling of security, no big metal box to protect from the elements and **** head taxi drivers... (ride properly and i don't personally think bikes are any more dangerous than cars, i feel way safe on my bike than i do driving, don't like it at all now Shocked )

Biking tends to be traditionally seen a manly man thing to do, drinking pints and discussing dampening oil grades while stroking your beard, but any club i have seen all are welcome and gender doesn't tend to be an issue.. and if it is then its not the kind of club worth paying any attention to...

Ah ha! i do know one girl biker, rides a cbr400 drink more beer than i have ever considered doing and is generally a bit of a tomboy by all accounts...

oh, swifty - no offence intended but use the spell checker otherwise you fill find your rating/karma plummeting and you'll be left feeling paranoid Very Happy

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 01:33 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

o hey sorry man i will spell check in future even though im not to sure what the karma thing does lol umm good luck on the thing with your girlfriend and yep i know exactly what you mean about parents Evil or Very Mad anyway thanks later

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 01:34 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to do like capital I and make sure they are all the right words and spelling.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 07:43 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura wrote:
I dought that.

I somehow doubt that you are setting a good example Laura. Razz Wink

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 11:28 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

swifty_mcvay wrote:
iv never seen a girl on a bike ..but maybe thats just my area ..kind of a small minded area but then hey maybe its just i dont look hard enuf Wink

It's hard to tell if someone's a man or a woman when they're in full leathers and you only see them for a split second as they overtake you Razz

swifty_mcvay
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 13:08 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol bendy thats true but today i saw a woman and i knew she was because she was very slim but had large ...*uhum*..eyes Rolling Eyes and she had long hair so you know ..or maybe a weird looking transexual ..anyway..and yep i noticed that laura had made a spelling mistake and she cant tell me off when she cant spell herself lol Razz nice one shaun Thumbs Up

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Shaun Thumbs Up (and Laura - but come on - dought?)

I was just thinking the same, and noticed how the newer members of the forum seem to have missed out on the free English lessons offered by educational establishments these days (i.e. SCHOOL!).

Such a shame, I've always found this to be one of the better forums for properly written posts.

If you want to send a text message go ahead, but you have 101 keys right at your finger tips, learn to use them.

Perhaps the karma system should ban repeatedly bad spellers (probably not that bad at all - more lazy than anything!).

Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 13:27 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

AcIdBuRnZ wrote:

Such a shame, I've always found this to be one of the better forums for properly written posts.

AcIdBuRnZ wrote:

Perhaps the karma system should ban repeatedly bad spellers (probably not that bad at all - more lazy than anything!).

Korn HATE txt talk, and as such the Karma system really doesn't like it (strange that Laughing ). Such writing will start to really hurt your karma, and eventually it will get to the point where your posts have to be a certain length, then it will get to the point you can do no more than pm Korn asking for him to be really nice and reset your Karma.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 15:06 - 26 Apr 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
she cant tell me off when she cant spell herself lol

That would be because I am dyslexic and that the words wit the same meaning and different speelings I get confused with I have basic understanding of english thank you very much.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 17 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3