Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Any Halo 2 fans?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 15 Apr 2005    Post subject: Any Halo 2 fans? Reply with quote

Anyone here play halo 2 online?

Those damn americans really cant take losing! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Zero-G
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:01 - 15 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as always then Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz

I'd try it, if i had it. I don't have it though. Doh!

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:25 - 15 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play it, quite a fun game but it gets quite limited after a while.

Havent been on it for a few weeks now as its the only Live game I've got. Laughing Really need some racing games, like MTX mototrax. Cool

Josh|RD125LC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 15 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it a number of times. Thought the career mode was quite hard at times, some times seemed impossible. The best bit of Halo 2 has to be the multiplayer mode. By far the best multiplayer shoot em up I have played. I just love the banshee's hehe. Also love the homing missles.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Aikman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:42 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i play on XBL sometime every 2 weeks at the least (havent been playing much because of cheating) Got a good online community of Scots and English folk (even an irish man) My gamertag is Aikman666
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 01:47 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Re: Any Halo 2 fans? Reply with quote

woo wrote:

Those damn americans really cant take losing! Laughing

not as bad as hacking germans
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV

BigBoss
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 11:46 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I play halo 2 aswell great XBL game.

Aikman666 i sent you a friend request my game tag is

YLone SoldierY

jon88
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 15:37 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use a free service called xlink kai, its reli good, basicly you play through your pc, it fools the xbox into thinking it is just a lan game but it is actualy over the internet
you can find out more about it at

www.teamxlink.com

Jon

Zoffo
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:59 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palyed Halo to death on line with the PC version. Seriously pissed off when they only relseased it on Xpox.
So you'll just have to take my word for it that I would thrash the bleedin lot of ya Mr. Green

robboadd
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:34 - 16 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup I play on live i havn't actually even played cvampain once and had the game since Christmas its way to addictive. The cheaters are really annoying,l once I was playing with some friends in matchmaking and we were standbyed (map was Burrial Mounds). So we hit our bloke carrying the bomb to the top of the map and he got out, we left the xboxs on and went out! Game lasted about 4 hours or something.

satans_BIG_helper
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 03:16 - 17 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a youth worker.... dossers job i know Laughing

We have a xbox in the youth centre and quite often i end up being paid to play 8 player Halo2 most weekdays Laughing Laughing , that and playing pool n watching some TV Laughing

ps if my boss see's this i do really work

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 18 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to see that we are not only bikers but also, wanna be master chiefs and spartans! Wink
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 298 days between these two posts...

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:31 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st point, sorry for bringing back an old topic (and boring to most aswell)

Just i want some bikers on me list and less americans...
my tag is Dr Tormentor

and i play halo2 mostly but will be getting motogp 2006 when it arrives in march

thankyou and godbless Thumbs Up

Cluck cluck chicken

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 19:33 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xcellerator Wink And yeah wait till you play with some one from new york Laughing Wink

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 10 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hee hee sweet Wink french are the worst though, that evil drooling mumble they do Laughing

Cluck cluck chicken

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:50 - 11 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play it online, I play on my XBox. Anyone completed it on Legendary? Heard there's an alternative ending.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 00:41 - 12 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah diff ending nout special Wink

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:33 - 12 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was reading this on IGN.com

February 9, 2006 - Today, Microsoft announced it will bring Halo 2 to the PC -- and more specifically, exclusively to the upcoming Windows Vista operating system. Microsoft Game Studios has set up a dedicated development team to work with Bungie on the project.

The PC version of Halo 2 will offer the full single-player campaign and multiplayer maps of the original Xbox version, with the addition of the content in the Multiplayer Map Pack as well as a tool for building and customizing levels.

Microsoft has not announced a release date for the PC version of Halo 2. The company did clarify, however, that the game will only run on Windows Vista and not on earlier versions of Windows.

To which i say

Middle Finger bill gates can go fuck himself Middle Finger no-one will buy halo2 if you have to spend another 150 quid to purchase the latest piece of shit to be knocked out of microsoft.

Villers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 12 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive used xbox connect in the past. There are a lot of yanks on there that use the headset and as soon as you start wiping the floor with them they start begging people to boot you out.

The cheating is rife however. Some people have the unnatural ability to shoot you in the head everytime, not whilst standing next to you either. Sometimes its when they are jumping over your head, running in the opposite direction etc. Others seem impervious to damage, Ive seen times when Ive chased peole around the map whacking them in the back of the head or shooting them with a shotgun point blank only for them to turn around and kill me with a single burst from a rifle.

What really is the point?

Are there any cheating scum on Xbox live or is that not possible? I was thinking of getting the 360 online, anyone done this?

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 12 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villers what your probably suffering from is lag, being biased to american connections it often picks them as the host, so they often have an advantage on such weapons like the shotgun, sniper etc. Im the same with the shotty, i have no luck atall with it and tend to leave it if i can.

There was a stage when there were quite a few modders, being able to jump and run at warp speed, basically impossible to get them.

Nowadays if anyone does this they get banned pretty much instantly and i have only come across one lot of modders since i got the game at launch.

If you can rig it up online on your 360, get all the downloadable maps as they are now free, got loads of new playlists and its still heaving with people.

I added Mr McGee who i have yet to own Smile Im on a 360 too so add me if you ever get it hooked up (Dr Tormentor is my tag)its well worth it.

45 days till the launch of moto gp 2006, and i can say the game is gonna be brill online. 16 player races and up to date riders/teams, should be a blast.

Cluck cluck chicken

Villers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:51 - 12 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I canplay halo two through my 360? Guess Ill have to buy another original copy as my "backup" copy probably wont work on xbox live!

Once I get my router and pay for my membership I'll give you guys a shout and I can get a good honest hiding.

culpan
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 14:17 - 13 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey yeah I have an xbox for years now but only just got round to getting live, my gamertag is Culpan hope to own some of you guys soon Twisted Evil

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 14:48 - 13 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiral wrote:
Middle Finger bill gates can go fuck himself Middle Finger no-one will buy halo2 if you have to spend another 150 quid to purchase the latest piece of shit to be knocked out of microsoft.

You will also need a very high spec pc with a graphics card capable of running the o/s. Thumbs Up

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:34 - 13 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mouse and keyboard whores really need to get a console Wink

Cluck cluck chicken
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 98 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1