Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Muslims kick off over cartoons

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ufo-planet.net/misc/muslim7.jpg

ALL TOGETHER NOW

" I FEEL LIKE MUSLIM TONIGHT..... MUSLIM TONIGHT"

WE SHOULD REALLY START TO KICK EM FUCKING DEAD NOW!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

sanchezz_182
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:28 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile lol he has fans everywer.

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:34 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own paint. Confused

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 22:36 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking pieces of shit. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard not to call them 'savages' and alike when they're represented by that sort of mentality. Some cartoons, and they're preparing the C4 already. Rolling Eyes

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:48 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANOTHER NICE ONE

Crazy Manx Man
The Fly Swatter

PostPosted: 22:52 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempermental bastards.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

although this is proberly irrelevant it looks to me like all those signs were wrote by the same person, then given out to people.
Is that inciting racial hatred or not?

Quote:
I think most people that have this sort of faith would claim that it's not really a choice - I can't see it being too much of a 'faith' if they really have a choice.

if you don't have the choice then how can you truly believe in it?
surely to have faith in something you must believe in it, being forced to follow a religion that you do not believe in is hardly following a faith it's just doing what you are told and not having enough self respect to do what you think is the right thing.

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:02 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to get in to a debate but take heed my prediction

by the year 2015 there will be major world conflict between the west and islamic countrys, who will be the agressor remains largely unclear, but what is clear to me is that this war will be fought on islamic religous grounds and will no doubt change the face of the world as we know it.

The only way this catastophic war will be avoided is if islamic extremists are either removed or have some fundamental change in their own beliefs, there is a fundamental incompatibility between western freedoms and the extreme end of the scale regards islam that can never be reconciled.

you may disagree, and argue but this is my honest belief, if I'm wrong I will come back in 2015 and apologise.

https://www.nostradamusonline.com/

sanchezz_182
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:12 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing could go on for hours.

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:37 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The protests do suggest that the cartoons were right. If anyone insults us we will kill you.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 00:43 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Quote:
Then surely it isn't freedom of expression at all? Who decides what counts as an idignity? Why does their opinion carry more weight than mine in deciding what I can say?

I find it strange that people here are almost saying any insult is allowed, as long as it's ment in good humour. Perhaps people should have a bit of respect for each other as well as being able to take a joke.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I'm not almost saying anything. I am saying that muslims don't get to decide the boundaries of free speech because they find a comment disagreeable.

Western society is proud of it's freedom to ridicule, criticise and disagree with anything or anyone it wants to. You don't just withdraw that right because someone says "Sorry, my religion (which you don't believe in) says I have to kill anyone who mocks the prophet (who you don't believe in).

Islamic terrorism and fundamentalism is a vital and urgent topic of discussion in the world today, as are islamic values and islamic integration (or lack of) in western cultures.

The media is entitled to raise this, and the cartoons that I've seen are no worse than any I have seen lampooning politicians. The Guardian cartoon, almost every day, portrays Bush as an ape, usually sunk ball-deep in the back end of a camel.

Funny how there aren't protests about abusing the dignity of the leader of 300 million people, and even funnier that as supposedly war-crazy country with a military that could pound us into the ground without missing a step has done absolutely nothing about it.

The same people whining about the nasty cartoons in denmark don't make a peep on this subject, one assumes because they agree with the premise of it, and hate Bush.

Who gets to decide that Chimpanzee Bush raping a camel is kosher, but a cartoon linking Islam with terrorism (Gosh, there's a novel idea) is forbidden?

When muslims in the 'arab streets' march demanding an end to crude cartoons of western leaders, the burning of our flags and effigies of our leaders, perhaps they might have some tiny grounds for saying "hey, come on guys, lets be a bit friendlier", but until then they can take a hefty swig of STFU juice.

Freedom of the press means exactly that. Muslims don't get to dictate what papers print, anymore than politicians who don't like their press image do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 00:44 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
The protests do suggest that the cartoons were right. If anyone insults us we will kill you.

My thoughts exactly.

The violent and threatening protests have proved the cartoonist right, and exposed the barbarity and intolerance of worldwide islam.

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:51 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for the innocent muslims in the west as their main religious leaders and their press organisations are obsessed with fighting, bigotry and segregation of the muslim people from non muslims.

https://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/

Just have a look at some of the storys, this is supposed to be a non extremist site that covers storys about hamas as if it were the lib dems.

just look at the links

Campaign on Terror (might as well put Campaign on Islam)
Democracy (bloody joke)
Election (crap about hamas)
Human Rights ( they treat women as second class citizens)
Islamophobia (? is this a word)
London Bombings (still bragging about this)
Media (download propaganda)
Nuclear Weapons (they want these)
Racism (obsessed)
Ramadan ( Confused )
Religion (enough already)
Sports (camel jockeys and stuff)

Something very wrong here!

Knowlsey
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:24 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

more like
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:19 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit more on the story

The Dominion Post

The precious right of freedom of speech
04 February 2006

Modern society rests on the contest of ideas, the ability to question perceived wisdom and to challenge authority, The Dominion Post writes in an editorial.

Without that contest, and the right to free speech that makes it possible, societies stultify and become entrenched in their beliefs. That freedom to question and to challenge must include the right to be offensive, to affront people's most heartfelt beliefs, even to disparage that which they hold sacred. Otherwise it is an empty freedom.

Our decision to publish the 12 cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed from the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten (Jutland Post) at the centre of the escalating row between the Muslim world and the nations of the West is not one that the newspaper has taken lightly. However, in the clash of values at the centre of the dispute not to publish because of fear of disturbing the sensibilities of Muslims would be to give way in the face of bullying threats. That is what Muslims are seeking to have the Western democracies do with their threats of bombs and trade boycotts.

There is no doubt that Muslims find the portrayal of the Prophet offensive. The Koran is clear that the slander and mockery of Islam and prayer crosses a sacred boundary, and warns that those who cross that boundary will be hurled into "crushing disaster". Mufti Abdul Barkatullah, a member of the British Muslim Council, calls it a no-go area at any cost, adding "the Prophet is held above everything in the universe, over one's own person, family, parents, the whole world. It is less offensive to condemn and vilify God".

That is certainly true – for Muslims.

However Denmark, and the other countries where the cartoons have been reproduced, including in Britain by the BBC and in newspapers in France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy and Germany, are not Muslim countries.

They are democratic, secular countries which are not ruled by religious dogma, whether it be Muslim or Christian.

They have the same values as New Zealand, which includes the right to free speech in its Bill of Rights. There is an acceptance that people can write and say what they wish – except in tightly defined circumstances – even if others are offended by it, and that being shocked can be part of the price for being informed.

The Muslim case is not helped by the hypocrisy when it comes to respecting the religious values of others. No doubt many fundamentalist Christian Americans find it deeply offensive for their country to be constantly labelled the Great Satan.

And, as the German newspaper Die Welt pointed out when it published one of the cartoons, "when Syrian television showed drama documentaries in prime time depicting rabbis as cannibals, the imams were quiet".

There have been earlier cultural confrontations between the West and a resurgent Islam, beginning with the death sentence pronounced in 1989 on author Salman Rushdie for The Satanic Verses, and including the murder in 2004 of Dutch film-maker Theo van Gogh after he made a film dealing with violence against Islamic women.

They are confrontations the West cannot afford to lose. The right to freedom of speech is a precious one that has to be defended.

You have to think these things through and although it is light hearted fun alot of people will find it offensive and some of those people are very radical.

Quote:
More Dom Post
What the cartoons were about
04 February 2006
By HANK SCHOUTEN

The cartoon series appearing on this page that sparked a global controversy was commissioned and published by a Danish newspaper as a deliberate challenge to Muslim insistence that their religious feelings must be given special consideration.

The drawings were commissioned by the Jyllands-Posten (Jutland's Post) to accompany an article on self-censorship and freedom of speech after Danish writer Kare Bluitgen was unable failed to find artists willing to illustrate his children's book about Mohammed for fear of violent attacks by extremist Muslims.

Islamic teachings forbid pictorial depictions of Mohammed.

The cartoons were published on September 30 with an explanatory article by the newspaper's culture editor, Flemming Rose.

The following is a translated summary of the article and explanation of the cartoons published in the Internet encyclopedia Wikipedia.

"The modern, secular society is rejected by some Muslims. They demand a special position, insisting on special consideration of their own religious feelings.

"It is incompatible with contemporary democracy and freedom of speech, where you must be ready to put up with insults, mockery and ridicule.

"It is certainly not always equally attractive and nice to look at, and it does not mean that religious feelings should be made fun of at any price, but that is less important in this context. [...] we are on our way to a slippery slope where no one can tell how the self-censorship will end.

"That is why the Jyllands-Posten has invited members of the Danish editorial cartoonists union to draw Mohammed as they see him."

Forty artists were invited to give their interpretation on of how Mohammed may have looked. Twelve responded.

Clockwise from top, here is A brief explanation of each cartoon, as pictured at right, left, is given clockwise from the top.

# The face of Mohammed as a part of the Islamic star and crescent symbol, his right eye the star.
Advertisement
Advertisement

# The most controversial drawing shows Mohammed with a bomb in his turban, with a lit fuse and the Islamic creed written on the bomb.

# Mohammed standing with a halo in the shape of a crescent moon.

# An abstract drawing of crescent moons and Stars of David, and a poem on oppression of women. In English the poem could be read as: "Prophet! daft and dumb, keeping woman under thumb".

# Mohammed as a wanderer, with a donkey.

# A nervous caricaturist, shakingly drawing Mohammed while looking over his shoulder.

# Two angry Muslims charge forward with sabres and bombs, while Mohammed addresses them with: "Relax guys, it's just a drawing made by some infidel South Jutlander". This is a reference is to a common Danish expression for a person from the middle of nowhere, which is how many Danes regard South Jutland.

# An Oriental-looking boy pointing to words on the blackboard reading in Danish "the editorial team of JyllandsPosten is a bunch of reactionary provocateurs."

# The boy is labelled "Mohammed, Valby school, 7.A", implying that this Mohammed is a Danish second-generation immigrant rather than the man Muslims believe was a prophet. On his shirt is written "Fremtiden" (the future).

# A drawing showing Mohammed with a knife and a black bar over his eyes and flanked by two women in burqas.

# Mohammed standing on a cloud, greeting dead suicide bombers with "Stop, stop, we ran out of virgins!" an allusion to the promised reward to martyrs.

# Danish writer Kare Bluitgen with a stick drawing of Mohammed and an orange on his turban over the caption "Publicity stunt". An orange in the turban is a Danish proverb meaning a stroke of luck.

# The centre cartoon is of a police lineup of seven people, with the witness saying: "Hmm ... I can't really recognise him." Not all people in the lineup are immediately identifiable. They are: 1, a generic hippie; 2, politician Pia Kjrsgaard; 3, possible Jesus; 4, possible Buddha; 5, possible Mohammed; 6, a generic Indian guru; and 7, journalist Kare Bluitgen, carrying a sign saying: "Kare's public relations, call and get an offer."

Some of these cartoons had previously been published in the newspaper without drawing major significant criticism.

In the wake of strong protests throughout the Muslim world, the paper's editor-in-chief, Carsten Juste, apologised for causing offence.

The paper's website carried the apology and explanation for its actions in an item headed Honourable Fellow Citizens of the Muslim World.

Mr Juste said the Jutland's Post was a strong proponent of democracy and freedom of religion.

It also respected the right of any human being to practise his or her religion.

The cartoons were published as part of a public debate on freedom of expressions.

"In our opinion, the 12 drawings were sober. They were not intended to be offensive, nor were they at variance with Danish law, but they have indisputably offended many Muslims for which we apologise."

He dismissed suggestions that the drawings were part of a campaign against Muslims, "adding that offending anybody on the grounds of their religious beliefs is unthinkable to us."

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a huge waste of police time and money monitoring that protest. If we had banned religion a long time ago we could probably have saved the state a few quid.

Threats like those shown should be classed as treason, so should at least be deported.

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely, if they don't want free speech, change the law for 10 days (should be enough to deport them all) then change it back again Laughing

What I don't get is that the cartoons were printed in Denmark, by their entire free press, yet our shitty government (who just, i would like to remind you, lost a vote to outlaw the very same thing) say it was the wrong thing to do, and is demanding an apology... WTF?? Hasn't being beaten down in the vote told them they should belt the feck up?

You know what, we should march through the midle of their streets with signs saying death to muslims, then see what happens.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 10:35 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a long article from the Telegraph, but raise a few interesting points. I'll highlight the good bits in bold for the slow-of-reading.

Quote:

t's some time since I visited Palestine, so I may be out of date, but I don't remember seeing many Danish flags on sale there. Not much demand, I suppose. I raise the question because, as soon as the row about the cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in Jyllands-Posten broke, angry Muslims popped up in Gaza City, and many other places, well supplied with Danish flags ready to burn. (In doing so, by the way, they offered a mortal insult to the most sacred symbol of my own religion, Christianity, since the Danish flag has a cross on it, but let that pass.)

Why were those Danish flags to hand? Who built up the stockpile so that they could be quickly dragged out right across the Muslim world and burnt where television cameras would come and look? The more you study this story of "spontaneous" Muslim rage, the odder it seems.

The complained-of cartoons first appeared in October; they have provoked such fury only now. As reported in this newspaper yesterday, it turns out that a group of Danish imams circulated the images to brethren in Muslim countries. When they did so, they included in their package three other, much more offensive cartoons which had not appeared in Jyllands-Posten but were lumped together so that many thought they had.

It rather looks as if the anger with which all Muslims are said to be burning needed some pretty determined stoking. Peter Mandelson, who seems to think that his job as European Trade Commissioner entitles him to pronounce on matters of faith and morals, accuses the papers that republished the cartoons of "adding fuel to the flames"; but those flames were lit (literally, as well as figuratively) by well-organised, radical Muslims who wanted other Muslims to get furious. How this network has operated would make a cracking piece of investigative journalism.

Now the BBC announces that the head of the International Association of Muslim Scholars has called for an "international day of anger" about the cartoons. It did not name this scholar, or tell us who he is. He is Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. According to Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, Qaradawi is like Pope John XXIII for Catholics, "the most progressive force for change" in the Muslim world.

Yet if you look up Qaradawi's pronouncements, you find that he sympathises with the judicial killing of homosexuals, and wants the rejection of dialogue with Jews in favour of "the sword and the rifle". He is very keen on suicide bombing, especially if the people who blow themselves up are children - "we have the children bomb". This is a man for whom a single "day of anger" is surely little different from the other 364 days of the year.

Which leads me to question the extreme tenderness with which so many governments and media outlets in the West treat these outbursts of outrage. It is assumed that Muslims have a common, almost always bristling, view about their faith, which must be respected. Of course it is right that people's deeply held beliefs should be treated courteously, but it is a great mistake - made out of ignorance - to assume that those who shout the loudest are the most representative.

This was the error in the case in Luton, where a schoolgirl's desire to wear the jilbab was upheld in the erroneous belief that this is what Islam demands. In fact, the girl was backed by an extremist group, and most of the other Muslims at the school showed no inclination to dress in full-length gowns like her. It's as if the Muslim world decided that the views of the Rev Ian Paisley represented the whole of authentic Christianity.

There is no reason to doubt that Muslims worry very much about depictions of Mohammed. Like many, chiefly Protestant, Christians, they fear idolatry. But, as I write, I have beside me a learned book about Islamic art and architecture which shows numerous Muslim paintings from Turkey, Persia, Arabia and so on. These depict the Prophet preaching, having visions, being fed by his wet nurse, going on his Night-Journey to heaven, etc. The truth is that in Islam, as in Christianity, not everyone agrees about what is permissible.

Some of these depictions are in Western museums. What will the authorities do if the puritan factions within Islam start calling for them to be removed from display (this call has been made, by the way, about a medieval Christian depiction of the Prophet in Bologna)? Will their feeling of "offence" outweigh the rights of everyone else?

Obviously, in the case of the Danish pictures, there was no danger of idolatry, since the pictures were unflattering. The problem, rather, was insult. But I am a bit confused about why someone like Qaradawi thinks it is insulting to show the Prophet's turban turned into a bomb, as one of the cartoons does. He never stops telling us that Islam commands its followers to blow other people up.

If we take fright whenever extreme Muslims complain, we put more power in their hands. If the Religious Hatred Bill had passed unamended this week, it would have been an open invitation to any Muslim who likes getting angry to try to back his anger with the force of law. Even in its emasculated state, the Bill will still encourage him, thus stirring the ill-feeling its authors say they want to suppress.

On the Today programme yesterday, Stewart Lee, author of Jerry Springer: The Opera - in which Jesus appears wearing nappies - let the cat out of the bag. He suggested that it was fine to offend Christians because they had themselves degraded their iconography; Islam, however, has always been more "conscientious about protecting the brand".

The implication of the remark is fascinating. It is that the only people whose feelings artists, newspapers and so on should consider are those who protest violently. The fact that Christians nowadays do not threaten to blow up art galleries, invade television studios or kill writers and producers does not mean that their tolerance is rewarded by politeness. It means that they are insulted the more.

Right now, at the fashionable White Cube Gallery in Hoxton, you can see the latest work of Gilbert and George, mainly devoted, it is reported, to attacks on the Catholic Church. The show is called Sonofagod Pictures and it features the head of Christ on the Cross replaced with that of a primitive deity. One picture includes the slogan "God loves F***ing".

Like most Christians, I find this offensive, but I think I must live with the offence in the interests of freedom. If I find, however, that people who threaten violence do have the power to suppress what they dislike, why should I bother to defend freedom any more? Why shouldn't I ring up the Hon Jay Jopling, the proprietor, and tell him that I shall burn down the White Cube Gallery unless he tears Gilbert and George off the walls? I won't, I promise, but how much longer before some Christians do? The Islamist example shows that it works.

There is a great deal of talk about responsible journalism, gratuitous offence, multicultural sensitivities and so on. Jack Straw gibbers about the irresponsibility of the cartoons, but says nothing against the Muslims threatening death in response to them. I wish someone would mention the word that dominates Western culture in the face of militant Islam - fear. And then I wish someone would face it down.

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:49 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
If we take fright whenever extreme Muslims complain, we put more power in their hands.

This is the main issue today, i don't think the extremeists know what they are doing as i feel they are treading into a dangerous area.

If anything they are feeding the flames of bigotry in europe.

They must have short memorys as the last time a european country felt threatened by a religious people they slapped on black jack boots and stepped on them that started a war that left 60 million dead and some of the most horrific crimes ever commited.

People who say it could never happen again really have a lot to learn about human nature.

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 19:36 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth.

I didnt intend to do that, apologies. Was more a comment on the whole thing in general, not a challenge to you or what you said in particular.

My comment still stand's though, when do you draw the line? Allowing people to insult other's in the street as it's freedom of speech? Allowing them to threaten to kill people in the country's they have, in the majority, chosen to reside in seem's acceptable. So it's truly freedom of speech. Should that be allowed?

I agree that this has been blown out of all proportion and they should just get on with it. Those that were seen in the march holding boards should have been arrested on the spot and deported/imprisoned immediately in my view.

Retro-Man
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:11 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line to draw is quite simple.

To recall a well known phrase, "I don't agree with what you want to say but I will fight in order to give you the right to say it"

The muslims in question have the right as we do to protest against what they have found offensive, however to issue death threats and offer violence is unacceptable.

challenging/disagreeing with an idea/ideal is different to directing a vebal/physical attack at any given person.

Many a jehova's witness will come in to your home and spend hours in topical discussion, attempting to convince you of their faith, on leaving they will shake your hand bid you good luck and move on to the next door..

the extreme muslim faith is unable to comprehend such mutual respect.

the irrefutable fact, proven by recent muslim outbursts is that on the whole they have no respect for our rights and beliefs, they are unable to comprehend peaceful co existance. they hold no value to any human life which is not dedicated to islam.
As such however hard liberalists try there can never be any reconciliation between the 2 ways of life without a fundamental change in islamic beliefs.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 20:13 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it my point has been neatly proved Smile.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

yorkshirelad3
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:35 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching this develope has really pissed me off, in the group of young lads i knock about with there is pretty much 10 full on racists, nig nog this, coon that, giggaboo the other and it really pissed me off,

However i think im starting to turn! Roght now im thinking fuck em all. How dare they march down the streets of a COE country and demand we all respect them! They would not respect us in the same way, i would support a march with signs saying 'death to islam' just because it would prove how this fucked up country, no sorry government works.

This labour government supports everyone bar the honest british born caucasian! And even more so that as a member of the only race on earth that cant be discriminated against (young, hetrosexual, caucasian male, with no mental or physical disabilities, with a job!) they do notm support me in the same way.

Only 3 years ago, a fight in Rotherham took place between a British lad and an Asian lad (now i know i stipulated British, thats because the Asian lad was an imigrant not born here) In the fight the Brit got stabbed and the Asian was just assulted. The Brit was charged with Assult with Racial Intent, the Asian was let off with a fine! Apparently he was provoked!

Now that brings up another question as to why the fook was he carrying a weapon on a night out?

In my honest opinion, kick the fuckers out now! Fuck free speech because it doesnt exsist. Not until someone stands up to these idiots and teaches them that you cannot cry about everything, fair enough if the cartoons had said, Muslims, kill them all they might have grounds for being upset!

Sorry for the rant

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:18 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigChris wrote:
You know I'm surprised they aint kicked off about mecca bingo's yet.

ALLAH ACKBAR! MECCA BINGO INNIT! INSHALLA PEACE BE UPON YOU (NOW GIZ YER WALLET OR I'LL SAY YER RACIST!)
Shocked

they have kicked off about it mate, quite a few years ago, mecca bingo basicly told em to piss off Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 115 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7