Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Wow, excellent, brilliant best album since.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 17:24 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Wow, excellent, brilliant best album since..... Reply with quote

You know how it goes, best tune ever, better than the beatles...

Not sure if you remember my post about mindless drivelling music on the radio, but we might have another contender for largest steaming shit of a tune this month.
Is it Hard-fi?
I don’t know, but as the radio in the office is a little quiet I am getting the repetition of the faint sound from it and it is highly annoying. What is this pratt on about?
“I’m a cash machine, cash machine, there’s a hole in my pocket, my pocket, my pocket”
“Whoooaaoo ooaaaooo noo, noo ooo ooo ooohhh”

Lyrics are superb if this is the true meaning though, he gets the message across I guess, he spends money a lot, due to increased inflation in UK?

If you can come up with a deeper meaning to this song about another over paid/over played band then I’ll let it go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

greatmoorred
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:26 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would you write about ?

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like that tune aswell actually. got me singing it in my head now . Rolling Eyes

conkyDonk
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:41 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have their album, its great! Very Happy

greatmoorred
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:43 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cue steam coming out of killas ears !!!! Very Happy

Parmo Paul
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 17:44 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Re: Wow, excellent, brilliant best album since..... Reply with quote

killa wrote:
Wow, excellent, brilliant best album since.....

Is that a hint of sarcasm in your young voice there? Wink

To be fair, I quite like the couple of songs Hard-Fi have released. Much better than most of the chart rubbish. Wasn't like this in my day..... oh hang on... it was. Sad

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I hear anymore about the fucking 'artic moneys' im gonna pull my hair out.
They AINT all that, again media hype.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 18:45 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know a lot of you have been using bittorrents for ages, but i have got it to work for me this week. I tried in the past without success.

ABC torrent as software, and torrentspy for the downloads. The result is I have downloaded a few albums. You can get all the current top 10 ablums.

I quite like hardfi, but my current favourites are kaiser chiefs, Jose Gonzalez and Babyshambles. Arctic monkeys album wasnt quite as good as i thought it would be from the single.

cLaTTeReD
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:49 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

arctic monkeys is the best Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pipnet11
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:07 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctic Monkeys are quite good I think, but not amazing. There are very few people I would class as amazing at the minute. That doesnt mean that everything else is crap though. Why do songs have to have 'deep' meanings that come from the writers troubled life? Whats wrong with things that are really a load of crap but have a very memorable tune. If you listen to some of The Beatles tracks the lyrics are a load of rubbish, same with Queen, but the songs they come from are still classics.

That said, a lot of the stuff on the radio at the min is crap. Pussycat dolls are a fine example! The next Spice girls......hardley, at least the spice girls had good pop tunes.

/rant over again
I love the girls that do, I hate the girls that dont, I hate the girls who say they will and then they say they wont, but the girl I like most of all and I think youll say Im right, is the girl who says she never has but looks as though she might. - Max Bygraves
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 109 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1