Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Woman Thanks God For 9/11...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:45 - 29 Jun 2006    Post subject: Woman Thanks God For 9/11... Reply with quote

https://media.putfile.com/insane_woman_on_fox_news

Shocked and there was me thinking that Islam was bad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

XS1954
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:17 - 29 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is the root of all evil.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 21:14 - 29 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

God is an imaginary friend for adults Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:47 - 30 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like people like that, makes me feel 100% better….
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Slickfish
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:09 - 30 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

king kong
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:56 - 30 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scary, the land of the free!

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 08:56 - 01 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

News in the US is comedy.

Do they always have slanging matches like that between hosts and guests?
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 22:29 - 02 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at her face, you can tell she's not all there. When she finds theres nothing on the other side of life than laying to rot in the ground and completing the circle of life she's going to be a tad annoyed.

Kam
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:09 - 03 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:

Rightly said my man :O I cant recall many high death toll/extreme events that arent caused by religion actually.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 03 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused I didn't like that. They showed a clip of a line of bikers and spoke about the cult thing that these people follow. In fact the bikers revved their engines to drown out the chants of the protestors.

Paul@125power
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 03:36 - 03 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kam wrote:
Simon wrote:

Rightly said my man :O I cant recall many high death toll/extreme events that arent caused by religion actually.

World War 1 and 2. Vietnam.

WW1: The assination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand (lol). The formation of pacts between countries leaded to many countries being involved. a classic case of "one thing led to another" - otherwise known as the treaty alliance system.

WW2: Hitler invanded poland, basically.

More commonly, people believe World War 2 started in 1939. On August 31, 1939, Hitler and the Nazis staged a Polish attack on a minor German radio station in order to justify a German invasion of Poland. On September 1, Hitler declared war on Poland stating one of his reasons for the invasion was because of "the attack by regular Polish troops on the Gleiwitz transmitter."

France and Britain had a defensive pact with Poland. This forced France and Britian to declare war on Germany, which they did on September 3.

Vietnam: The USAs intervention due to the fear of communist uprival through the east. The fact that the war was originally between France, who owned Vietnam, and Vietnam, who wanted it as an independent country had f00k all to do with the USA or religion. It was all about politics.

American war of independence: Speaks for it's self really.

I could go on.

Yamaha YQ100 (RIP)......Honda CBR125R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1