BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Paedophile Party : Unbelievable

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

thinkingabout...
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 03:20 - 21 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a pic of one of that party's leading lights. He did look scary. Paedophile activists are scary. One of Wikipedia's contributors describes himself as a 'girl lover' (attempts have been made to have rid of him). According some of the articles on the topic seem odd and are tagged for bias.

If peoples join orgs with names and addresses, all the better as others have said. The list can be put to good use.

Ninja
Caption Abuser

PostPosted: 11:35 - 21 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retro-Man wrote:
I reckon that is some pretty good shit actually............

.............500 plus party members all volunteering their names on a list ready to round up and slaughter like pigs. Evil or Very Mad

First thing I thought of Thumbs Up Laughing

zaknafien

PostPosted: 11:50 - 21 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seem's besides advocating 50yr old men sleeping with 12yr old's(they arent doing this in the interests of 12yr olds sleeping with other 12yr olds you know) they also want everyone to be vegetarian.

Quote:
The PNVD ultimately aims to establish a universal treaty guaranteeing all animals basic rights.

In addition, the party plans to heavily restrict animal testing and completely prohibit the consumption of meat and fish: they view the killing of animals for such purposes as murder. Industries currently depending on the sale of animal meat would receive provisional financial support from the government. Hunting and fishing for sport would also be banned.

Quote:
The Charity, Freedom and Diversity (NVD) party said on its web site it would be registered officially on Wednesday, proclaiming: "We are going to shake The Hague awake!"

The party said it wanted to cut the legal age for sexual relations to 12 and eventually scrap the limit altogether.

That one's for the one's like this guy who enjoy's abusing 4 year olds.
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2669865.stm

thinkingabout...
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 01:08 - 22 Jul 2006    Post subject: Re: Paedophile Party : Unbelievable Reply with quote

Quote:
Sex with animals would also be allowed by the party, although abuse of animals would remain illegal.

An animal can't consent to sex but, than again, it doesn't conent to being eaten.

Remember that German case when one chap ate the other, and the other did not mind, reportedly.

Iran had maritial age of consent nine until 2002. If Holland is mean to them, they could find asylum there.

senna_f4
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:46 - 22 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

innominate wrote:
I object to simplistic views that force problems underground and make them harder to deal with.
Attempting some kind of mental maturity generally helps.
But then this would not be BCF then...

I am sure you object to simplistic views Laughing

Lets see you press the post rating button "disagree", that in itself is a simplisitc answer, yet you claim to "object to simplistic views".

I on the other hand am far more tolerant to free speech and mature.

What I do object to is criminals and people who make use of others.

I have no respect for pedophiles or their supporters, be it in real life or on a forum like this.

And yes as Aristotle says "It is simplicity that makes the uneducated more effective than the educated when addressing popular audiences."

Yes BCF is a popular forum, so please open up a PCF (Pedophile chat forum) or something elsewhere to fight for their rights and solve it.
Mr. Green Mr. Green
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 326 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2