PostPosted: 11:01 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Suk Me.

You horrible little man.

It's 2024.

Whitworth is 1884.
Devised by Joe Whitworth.

It is NOT a motor vehicle size.

It is a size that may be found in one or two areas of a motor vehicle.

Your obvious display of non-awareness suggests that you believe everything is universally understood.

In addition:
You maintening your Cock Measuring Campaign on here is noted.

If you are not satisfied with your dimensions, may I suggest that you seek help/advice from an appropriate mental health professional.

Member Disphoria. (Thinking one is 'Bigger' than what's the case)

I hope that helps. Thumbs Up

So, seeing as you edited I feel the requirement to reply.

Who rubbed sand in your vagina this morning?

If I thought it was universally understood I would've said something along the lines of "dur, everyone knows xyz", but I didn't.

Instead, I helpfully implied that if you're holding a spark plug with a 10mm thread, chances are you need a socket matked "10mm S P." (there are different standards in use, but the ones most people are likely to come across follow this convention).

Complaining it's an old convention is a bit self important of you - do you bemoan how almost every M8 fastener in the world uses a 13mm hex, except when the Japanese decide to use 12mm or 14mm (often a mix of all 3 sizes) just because they can? Or how they thought "it'll be fun to grind the tip off this Philips screwdriver and introduce a new and incompatible standard that you can't easily differentiate "?

The fact that my renewed presence has made you feel so inadequate that you feel the need to personally attack me speaks more about you than it does about me.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the sun.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:43 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's only bitter because he knows Whitworth is the original and the best.

You should sneak round his house and replace all his BMWs M5 torx-head bolts with 2BA cheese-heads.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:05 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
He's only bitter because he knows Whitworth is the original and the best.

You should sneak round his house and replace all his BMWs M5 torx-head bolts with 2BA cheese-heads.

/\ Rated that comment as Blatent Flame.

Redacted as mods privileges aye prevail. Rolling Eyes

Mark my words.

My Flounce will be in the post.

pdg
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

2nd class post I assume, with a half licked stamp you peeled off another envelope?

Edit to add:

inb4 "it's 2024, we don't lick stamps nowadays, ree, mewl, etc"

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdg wrote:
MCN wrote:

2nd class post I assume, with a half licked stamp you peeled off another envelope?

Edit to add:

inb4 "it's 2024, we don't lick stamps nowadays, ree, mewl, etc"

Lick?

It's not penny post M8.

I have one of those 'wetted sponge' things in a dish thing on my writing bureau wet sponge thing drawer.

Edited coz my phone is a prick.

pdg
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Lick?

It's not penny post M8.

I have one of those 'wetted sponge' things in a dish thing on my writing bureau wet sponge thing drawer.

Edited coz my phone is a prick.

Wet sponge?

Dang, how old are you?

I thought all stamps were self adhesive now...

(I shall not enquire why your sponge is wet, what it is wet with and what purpose it serves now that stamps and envelopes stick themselves Shocked )

I shall preserve my innocence and presume you enjoy utilising vintage stamps.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2