Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bluewater meet up

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

18aprilia
I don't get it?

PostPosted: 21:19 - 16 Jan 2005    Post subject: Bluewater meet up Reply with quote

Yo me and sissy was talking on msn, were gona meet up at bluewaters if any of you lot fancy comeing to piss some people off and mess around for a day you are welcome too.

Next Saturday.
Sissy This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 22:25 - 16 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound's like a good way to get squashed if you ask me. Half the people there are not concentrating at all on what's going on and there are lot's of turning's/car-park exit's that are hidden/people dive out of without looking. The stop start/round-about nature of the place should make it good fun apart from the above. You also get load's of plank's in Nova's, Corsa's, Fiesta's etc as well as BMW M3's and Porsche's that race anything on two wheels (including a two-up GPZ). Basically if your riding about it can get dicey at busy shopping times.
I hear Oakdene cafe is pretty good (though will be very quiet this time of year) and that is also nearby, not exactly sure where though Rolling Eyes. You also have better road's closer from Oakdene without muppet driver's wondering what to buy next.
Sissy This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

18aprilia
I don't get it?

PostPosted: 22:30 - 16 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll just go round in a circle then, dont think i can wheelie, never tried it before, going round in cricles cool with me thuo.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:36 - 16 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they want to meet, be it to go on a Bike Safe police course or to ride around trying to get squashed then that's up to them, plently of the big bike meets you could say the same thing but people don't give safety talks then.

Just leave them to it, I'm sure they're fairly aware of the risks of what they're doing and don't need (or listen to) people telling them how dangerous it would be so nothing it gained by it, but I'm sure it's a bit hypocritical unless you can say you've never riden in a less than legal way with friends which I very much doubt you can.

Leave 'em to it, safety lectures aren't going to get anyone anywhere. Thumbs Up

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 23:10 - 16 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough I guess, what I was mainly pointing out was that there is a much better (and safer-ish) way of having fun on bike's that riding round a big shopping centre Cool

It is upto them but I offered my opinion incase they werent aware of what happened in the local area Thumbs Up

Not worried about what laws they break, on an RS125 and a scooter (which im assuming by the avatar) you wont get up a great deal of speed and would probably be better off at an industrail estate (one nearby) to do that sort of thing.

I'm not going anyway so not too bothered Wink

juggla
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:22 - 17 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

pussys , oh no its dangerous and ull get told off , who gives a shiit
its all about having a laugh jeez dont u have friends?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 11:30 - 19 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmn might be tempted if I my bike's running alright again by then. aprilia18, you do realise how far it is from Brighton? Wink

18aprilia
I don't get it?

PostPosted: 19:14 - 19 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i know "sissy" tells me.... I will be able to make it easy, but i am not so sure.. he sent me the map of the route i am ment to take, but i am not very good with roads.....so i may need to follow you. if you are going. meet me at the pier if u r going. if not then i will try to make it on my own Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 105 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1